In some ways, the sheer busyness of parenthood was a blessing because you have no choice but to be present when comforting a tiny baby. There’s no room for the merry-go-round of fear and projection that accompanies a cancer diagnosis in such moments; there is only the baby in the crook of your arm. Life must be lived now.
- The three questions that drive innovation and growth
- Emotional intelligence
- A new model for resilience drawn from decades of research
- The ability to see disruption as opportunities for change, and to reframe limiting beliefs
- A culture of continuous improvement and engagement
- New goals and a bold action plan to meet them