"Creativity is intelligence having fun," said Albert Einstein. Ready to boost your creativity, have some serious fun, and own your story?
- Five nights at The Vendue, Charleston's award-winning art hotel. Breakfast and wine and cheese included daily, as is a welcome reception. Six creativity workshops -- two hours each day with expert guidance.
- Four, private excursions, including historic walking tour of Charleston; transportation to and from Boone Hall Plantation and entrance to the hall, gardens, slave quarters, and the live Gullah performance; Savor the Flavors of Downtown Charleston Event; and Strong Women of the South History tour. Taxes and gratuities included.
- Two lunches - at Boone Hall and on the Food Tour.
- A keepsake notebook for reflecting on your stories and experiences for the week.
- An incredibly unique, meaningful, and enduring experience
Price does not include travel to and from Charleston, three lunches, and dinners.