Because the Sky is Everywhere (Porque el Cielo Está en Todas Partes) is an easy-to-read, softcover, illustrated, 32-page children’s book.
Given that the book is intended to be a resource for parents, professionals, educators, and groups that support grieving children and families, author Nancy Sharp has made it possible to customize copies.
- Personalize the message
- Engage children in expressing their feelings by coloring their missing loved one(s), and their own “sky”
- Help to tell your organization’s story
POSSIBLE OPTIONS AT ADDITIONAL COST
- Your organization’s name on the cover
- Customized title page
A gift from XX (Name of Organization) to ________ (blank to write name of child by hand
- Direct mailing as an acknowledgement gift to donors
- Customized insert on how your organization supports grieving children
- Customized expression sheets to give children the space to draw and share their memories about the person or pet who has died. This could even include a plastic sleeve adhered to the inside back cover where they can insert notes and other memorabilia.
- Inside back cover can be used to paste a photo of the child’s loved one
These are suggested custom options only. Nancy is open to exploring possibilities that best suit your group’s goals. Please contact her directly at email@example.com to discuss how to deliver a custom experience for the children and families you serve.